New Recruit

Rules of the road & de-regulations. Reading the Announcements is mandatory, and reading the FAQ is highly recommended. All new Registered Members must post their introductory post here before joining the ranks of the Infantry.
Forum rules
Please read the Announcements! If you want to be selected for membership, please follow the instructions contained in the Announcements. Approval of introductions and selection for the Infantry are manual, so please be patient with the Top Gun Staff. Thank you, and welcome to Top Gun Producers!

New Recruit

Postby bobcats12 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:46 pm

I am currently a captive life insurance agent who has been in the business for 4 years. With today's society and environment surrounded around the survival of the fittest, my goal is to gain as much knowledge and experience to bring into my career.

I heard about Top Gun Producers through a few extremely motivated and ambitious members that I network with on a regular basis. I am really excited to join the team and become one of these ambitious followers.
bobcats12
Buck Private
Buck Private

Licenses - Active: Life, Health, Property, Casualty

Re: New Recruit

Postby Gunner17 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Welcome!
There are TWO reasons to be in business—

The One is for FUN.

And the Other is for PROFIT.

And its NOT much FUN if there's NOT MUCH PROFIT!"
Gunner17
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Professional Designations: LUTCF
Associations: NAIFA, Kiwanis
Licenses - Active: L&H, P&C

Return to Induction

The Official Language of Top Gun Producers is Standard American English
Eschewing obfuscation and espousing elucidation in pursuit of obscene profits since 2004
Top Gun Producers is protected speech pursuant to the inalienable rights of all men, and the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.
In God we trust.
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR AGENT USE ONLY
© 2004-2017 Top Gun Producers
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection
facebooktwitter