Hello

Rules of the road & de-regulations. Reading the Announcements is mandatory, and reading the FAQ is highly recommended. All new Registered Members must post their introductory post here before joining the ranks of the Infantry.
Forum rules
Please read the Announcements! If you want to be selected for membership, please follow the instructions contained in the Announcements. Approval of introductions and selection for the Infantry are manual, so please be patient with the Top Gun Staff. Thank you, and welcome to Top Gun Producers!

Hello

Postby proverbs1322 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi,
I am an independent life insurance agent. I am relatively new and have been focusing on selling Final Expense. I am looking into expanding to servicing younger families (homeowners in the 30s and 40s) and business owners. I am looking to be challenged and learn more about prospecting and selling and I believe that Top Gun producers may be able to provide this.

I look forward to learning.
A good person leaves an inheritance to his children's children-Proverbs 13:22
proverbs1322
Newby
Newby

Re: Hello

Postby Rick Blaine » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Welcome to Top Gun Producers!
Here's lookin' at you, kid!
Rick Blaine
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Professional Designations: Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant
Associations: SFSP, NAHU, NAIFA, NACLU
Licenses - Active: Life & Health
Licenses - Inactive: Series 6, 7, 24, 26, 63, 65, & Variable Contracts

Return to Induction

The Official Language of Top Gun Producers is Standard American English
Eschewing obfuscation and espousing elucidation in pursuit of obscene profits since 2004
Top Gun Producers is protected speech pursuant to the inalienable rights of all men, and the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.
In God we trust.
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR AGENT USE ONLY
© 2004-2017 Top Gun Producers
Protected by Copyscape Website Copyright Protection
facebooktwitter